Thursday, March 5, 2009

Boredom

Wow... Right now, I am so completely bored... It's not even funny... It's the type of boredom that you would give anything just to sit on your bed and watch the dust float aorund your room... That's sad. Also, since it is night, I can't actually do anything... Just sit here and watch the dust... Sounds like fun! But, I did just eat pudding, which is mega yummy!! It was Swiss Miss.
Give me that Filet of Fish! Give me that fish! Give me back that Filet of Fish! Give me that fish! What if it were you hanging up on this wall? If it were you in that sandwich, you wouldn't be laughing at allll!!! I just had to get that out. It's been stuck in my head all day! Relief!

1 comment:

  1. hey marina! sorry, but i really think we should have a random contest because i can definitly out random you! EASILY! haha! grapes!

    ReplyDelete